No products in the cart.
Quick Tips To Start Measuring
Use a steel measuring tape for accuracy.
Round each measurement down to the nearest 0.5 cm
Measure all windows, even those which appear to be the same size
- Our most popular style.
- Attaches and hangs inside your window frame.
- Shows off attractive window moldings.
- Requires the window casing to be deep enough for mounting hardware
- Good choice for making a window appear wider and longer.
- Attaches to the window frame or mounts above or beyond the molding.
- Window frame is covered when blind is closed.
- Allows you to hide an uneven window or avoid obstacles like a window crank